Tracey Matthies - Unique Life Ceremonies
Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life.
My role as your authorised marriage celebrant is to design and deliver a ceremony which not only tells your personal love story, but also meets all legal requirements.
But that doesn't mean we can't have some fun along the way! At a recent wedding I got to tell both the bride and groom to "Put a ring on it!"
Readings, personalised vows, rituals are all available for inclusion.
Solemnisation of marriage services by Unique Life Ceremonies is all-inclusive:
- Initial meeting where I'll explain my role and how we can work together
- Unlimited email and phone support so you can ask as many questions as you need to
- Tailored ceremony that brings your dreams to life
- All legal requirements that only an authorised marriage celebrant can perform
- Wedding rehearsal so that you both feel comfortable and can enjoy your wedding day
- PA system so your guests can hear clearly
- Signing table and pen
- Professional delivery of your ceremony
- Marriage documents sent to BDM in the State of your marriage
- Compliance with Code of Conduct
You will be the centre of attention in the most memorable and magnificent way!
Proudly servicing Gippsland, the Latrobe Valley, Melbourne East and Mornington Peninsula areas.
My promise to you: I will treat the planning, preparation and presentation of your ceremony with the respect, warmth and professionalism that your unique life event deserves.