Get married on Valentine's Day with The Pop Up Celebrant
Planning a Valentine's Day wedding? It's the most romantic day of the year so don't miss out!
The Pop Up Celebrant has locked in an amazing venue for Valentine's Day 2018 - Old Gippstown, Moe.
Get married in the beautiful rotunda beside the waterwheel, or in one of the wet weather options. Chairs and aisle runner included, plus you have full access to the Park for your wedding photos.
Don't book separately and pay $1,200 for your celebrant and ceremony venue. Book with The Pop Up Celebrant and pay just $850.
Scroll down to see how The Pop Up Celebrant makes getting married so easy.
Then, get in touch and let's talk!
Four Easy Steps to getting married with The Pop Up Celebrant
1. Meet with The Pop Up Celebrant
- Choose and book your date, venue and preferred time from The Pop Up Celebrant options
- Download the checklist of what you need to bring to our first meeting so that we can get the ball rolling for your big day
- Complete the initial paperwork (Notice of Intention to Marry) to start the legal process of getting married
- Make your payment in full (won't it be great to have that out of the way nice and early!)
- Receive your "Magical Moments Ceremony Creation Kit", written and compiled by The Pop Up Celebrant, with your schedule and everything you need to step you through the whole business of getting married - stress-free
3. Participate in your rehearsal
We'll schedule your rehearsal at our first meeting (that's number one above).
A simple walk through gives you peace of mind so you can relax and enjoy the actual occasion of your wedding ceremony.
There's more of that legal paperwork (Declaration of No Legal Impediment) to be done and the rehearsal is an ideal time to take care of it.
4. Get Married!
You will both be the centre of attention on your special day.
And because the process has been simple, streamlined and stress-free, you'll be able to enjoy every moment.